Gaspar Forteza is a Partner in the firm and concentrates his practice on the areas of commercial litigation, general civil litigation and real estate.
Mr. Forteza was born in Argentina in 1980 and has practiced law since 2007. Mr. Forteza obtained his law degree from Florida International University’s College of Law where he was a Law Review Editor, President of the Human Rights and Environmental Law Society, and received Book Awards for International Business Law and Legal Spanish. Mr. Forteza joined the firm in 2008 and his practice focuses on commercial litigation, business disputes, real estate law and appeals. Mr. Forteza also manages and oversees complex litigation matters for the firm’s various clients.
- University of Miami, B.A., 2003
- Florida International University, J.D., 2007
- State of Florida
- US Southern District Court, Florida
- US Southern District Bankruptcy Court, Florida
- US Middle District Court, Florida
- US Middle District Bankruptcy Court, Florida
- Regarding Simon v. Otros Accountability in Argentina and International Human Rights as Domestic Positive Law, 3 FIU L. REV. 187-233 (2007).
- Florida Foreclosure Law 2016, Basset, Heidi, Daily Business Review (2016), contributing author.
- Florida Foreclosure Law 2017, Basset, Heidi, Daily Business Review (2017), contributing author.
- Florida Foreclosure Law 2018, Basset, Heidi, Daily Business Review (2018), contributing author.